Southern Region EMS Council Job Opportunities
Executive Administrative Assistant - The executive administrative assistant is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, and SREMSC staff. Under the supervision of the CEO this person serves as the first point of contact for most customers and stakeholders. Download the Employment Application HERE
Resource Coordinator - SREMSC has a full time position open for our Resource Coordinator. The Resource Coordinator is responsible for maintaining our Equipment rental program as well as keeping our website and social media platforms up to date. For more information and to download the application packet click HERE.
Accounting Assistant - SREMSC has a full time position open for Accounting Assistant. The Accounting Assistant is responsible for assistance to the Finance Manager in managing the fiscal affairs and annual budget for the corporation. For more information and to download the application packet click HERE.
AHA Training Center Coordinator - SREMSC has a full time position open for our American Heart Association Training Center Coordinator. The TCC is responsible for managing all operations of the AHA Training Center, including but not limited to Course Scheduling, Instructor coordination and contracting, site visits, Instructor monitoring and course marketing and advertising. To apply click HERE.
Other Job Opportunities
SALA Remote Medics is recruiting EMTs and Paramedics for both part-time and full-time positions. These positions will be assisting SALA in its work with the Municipality of Anchorage serving persons experiencing homelessness.
• Perform screening of residents, to include temperature check, etc.
• Be available for resident questions and needs.
• When called upon, render appropriate medical care, within the scope of practice of a State of Alaska EMT-1, 2, 3, or Paramedic.
• Determine need for additional assessment, medical care, or 911 intervention.
• Completion of data entry, tracking, and reporting.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current State of Alaska EMT certification, State of Alaska Paramedic licensure, or State of Alaska RN licensure.
• Current BLS certification.
• Current ACLS certification (EMT 3, Paramedic, and RN only)
• Friendly, professional demeanor.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products.
• Ability to wear required personal protective equipment.
• Ability to work shifts as scheduled to support 24/7 operation.
• A willing team player with a positive attitude who shares the belief that the clients always come first.
If interested please reach out to us at email@example.com
The city of Fairbanks is looking for Firefighter/ Paramedics. you must have your State of Alaska firefighter 1, or IFSAC/ Pro Board Firefighter1 Certification. You must also have a current certification or licensure as State of Alaska MICP, or NREMT-P. If you are interested follow the link below to find out more.
Standardized Patient Actor Job Opportunity - University of Alaska College of Health
The University of Alaska College of Health Simulation Center is looking for persons with healthcare experience, to portray medical patients in simulations for healthcare students at the following campuses: Anchorage, Mat Su and Fairbanks. Please see the job description and application at the link below:
Are you looking for a career that fills a vital need in our community? Alaska Medical Transport provides non-emergency medical transport and ambulance services in our community. We're currently looking to fill positions for Non Emergency Medical Transport Drivers, Ground EMT’s and Paramedic’s on various shifts. We support our employees with continuing education and training to empower them to reach the next step in their careers. Visit our website today
Apply here: https://www.alaskamedicaltransport.com/careers
Team One is looking for new medics to increase our workforce. We look forward to working with all levels of experience from medics just joining the force to seasoned medics. We provide monthly training to practice skills and learn new techniques. Team One medics are responsible for providing medical assessment, treatment, and referral at a wide range of events. From converging at a sporting event to providing care at the emergency shelter. If interested please submit resume by stopping at Team One Office located at 5431 30th Ave Anchorage, AK 99508 or by submitting resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org