Southern Region EMS Council Job Opportunities
Education and Data Programs Coordinator - Responsible for both in-house and outreach continuing education classes, curriculum development, physician sponsor liaison projects, assists with EMS Symposium planning and development and other education related aspects. This person also serves as the Regional AURORA Coordinator for the State web-based EMS ePCR system. APPLICATION
Other Job Opportunities
Tri-Valley Volunteer Fire Department. - Tri-valley VFD located in Healy, AK is hiring EMTs and Paramedics for summer season, May 1 - September 30. Read HERE for more information
Fire and EMS Chief
Chugiak Volunteer Fire and Rescue Co. Inc., a busy, progressive, suburban department outside of Anchorage, Alaska is in search of its next dynamic leader. The current chief became the first full-time chief in 2017 and has notified the department that they will be leaving this summer. Our next leader must have the technical knowledge required for the effective and efficient operation of firefighting, emergency medical services, disaster management, and fire prevention activities within the Chugiak Fire Service Area. He/she must possess a broad and comprehensive knowledge of fire service administration, modern firefighting, emergency medical services, rescue, and fire prevention techniques. This position involves very complex emergency scene tasks adherent to NIMS-ICS, social interactions, and the ability to work with diverse groups in high-stress situations. The chief is responsible for coordinating the strengths and challenges of a dedicated and professional volunteer department with a small paid staff, while integrating with neighboring service areas. The chief must be committed to the professionalism, development, and continuation of the department’s volunteer program which serves this community so well.
Salary range is $95,000 to $105,000 DOE, EOE
Job description and details for applying can be found at www.cvfrd.org
SALA Remote Medics is recruiting EMTs and Paramedics for both part-time and full-time positions. These positions will be assisting SALA in its work with the Municipality of Anchorage serving persons experiencing homelessness.
• Perform screening of residents, to include temperature check, etc.
• Be available for resident questions and needs.
• When called upon, render appropriate medical care, within the scope of practice of a State of Alaska EMT-1, 2, 3, or Paramedic.
• Determine need for additional assessment, medical care, or 911 intervention.
• Completion of data entry, tracking, and reporting.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current State of Alaska EMT certification, State of Alaska Paramedic licensure, or State of Alaska RN licensure.
• Current BLS certification.
• Current ACLS certification (EMT 3, Paramedic, and RN only)
• Friendly, professional demeanor.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products.
• Ability to wear required personal protective equipment.
• Ability to work shifts as scheduled to support 24/7 operation.
• A willing team player with a positive attitude who shares the belief that the clients always come first.
If interested please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The city of Fairbanks is looking for Firefighter/ Paramedics. you must have your State of Alaska firefighter 1, or IFSAC/ Pro Board Firefighter1 Certification. You must also have a current certification or licensure as State of Alaska MICP, or NREMT-P. If you are interested follow the link below to find out more.
Are you looking for a career that fills a vital need in our community? Alaska Medical Transport provides non-emergency medical transport and ambulance services in our community. We're currently looking to fill positions for Non Emergency Medical Transport Drivers, Ground EMT’s and Paramedic’s on various shifts. We support our employees with continuing education and training to empower them to reach the next step in their careers. Visit our website today
Apply here: https://www.alaskamedicaltransport.com/careers
Team One is looking for new medics to increase our workforce. We look forward to working with all levels of experience from medics just joining the force to seasoned medics. We provide monthly training to practice skills and learn new techniques. Team One medics are responsible for providing medical assessment, treatment, and referral at a wide range of events. From converging at a sporting event to providing care at the emergency shelter. If interested please submit resume by stopping at Team One Office located at 5431 30th Ave Anchorage, AK 99508 or by submitting resume by email at email@example.com