If you have a topic of lecture or workshop you would like to present at the 45th Annual EMS Symposium, please fill out this questionnaire describing it so we can get in contact with you.
Presentation Submission Information and General Instructions
1. Please fill out the submission entirely. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. We encourage you to submit multiple presentation topics for review. If selected by the Symposium Committee, presenters may be asked to present multiple times.
2. Do not submit a paper submission. Only electronic abstracts will be accepted via the online form below.
3. Notification of acceptance will be sent out on a case by case basis with a a contract to follow.
4. The standard audio/visual equipment provided by SREMSC includes LCD projectors, screens and microphones. Let us know if you require any additional equipment.
5. Breakout sessions are 90 minutes in length.
6. If you require travel accommodations, please provide be sure to include information on where you are traveling from and other necessary information on page 4 of this form. If no travel is required, submit after completing page 3.